An on-going challenge discussed at our Advisory Board meetings all around the world is that retaining talented people within the industry is extremely hard.
The new generation of engineers value different things to the leaders of today. No longer motivated by stability and prepared to get their hands dirty in the pursuit of promotion, today people want travel, reward, variety, connectivity and a constant challenge. Rising stars will be focused on Europe, Asia and the Middle East, with 3 separate programmes for each of the regions.
We are looking for engineers working in refining, gas or petrochemical processing industries.
Nominees must be below senior management level (i.e. below director level) and under 35 years of age.
Simple. Whether you want to put yourself forward, or you’re a manager with superstars in your team, then simply submit your details here, with a 200 word reason as to why you/or the person you’re nominating should be on the list.
- Call for nominations
- The shortlist is selected by our judges
- The shortlist is released and profiled on PTQ, Digital Refining and to the WRA database
- The judges meet to discuss the shortlist to condense a Top 5
- 5 of the shortlist will be invited to attend for free either ERTC, MERTC or ARTC
- The 5 shortlisted will present in front of the conference delegation
- The shortlist will be discussed by our judges and a voting by the audience
- The winner will be announced at the Rising Stars Winners’ party later on in the conference proceedings
Get the recognition you/your team members deserve:
- Get a massive pat on the back for all the hard work and innovation displayed over the past year
- Have the entry judged by our event advisors for ERTC, MERTC and ARTC as well as the delegation in November
- The Top 5 will get a free ticket to ERTC, MERTC or ARTC
- Be profiled in Digital Refining, PTQ and WRA as being a Rising Star